We know that shopping for a wedding gown can be a little overwhelming whether it is your first experience or last experience. You are in luck; we are here to help you! We are going to give you five questions that you should ask your bridal consultant to make the experience more enjoyable.
- What is the typical turn-around time for a dress? This is a very important question because typically, it takes six to nine months to order a bridal gown.
- How much do alterations cost? This is such a vital question because some bridal salons charge up to $800 for alterations. You will only pay $195 for alterations on bridal gowns purchased at Caryn’s Bridals, Formals, and Tuxedos!
- Will I have a private dressing room and consultant? Here at Caryn’s Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos you will have a private dressing room all to yourself and a consultant that will help you with each of the gowns you try on.
- How long is my appointment? By knowing how long your appointment is you will be able to have more control over your appointment and a more enjoyable experience.
- Who should I bring to my appointment? It is so important not to bring too many people to your bridal appointment. Too many opinions can get the bride very confused and frustrated. Two to three people are ideal. If you are ready to book your appointment or have any questions for a bridal consultant please feel free to call us at 434-392-5111.